The IM&M solution requires no extra hardware investment so the capital outlay is vastly reduced. The solution can also be added to any existing infrastructure and runs across any brand of cabling. There are three distinct modules in the range; Connect (Cable Management System), Discovery (Discovers end devices on the network) and Asset (allows the management of hardware and software assets) and if required these can integrated with other software products to provide a complete intelligent building solution.
Mark concluded We believe that IM&M provides a great solution for managing moves, adds and changes (MACs) and provides capacity and asset management of IT systems to save ongoing costs. Time equals money for any network manager, so having true visibility of a network is a real benefit. We are already seeing one of our top system integrator partners offering the IM&M solution on every job that they bid, as not only does it add value to the solution it also differentiates them from other installers.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid