Study Results from Brunel University Broaden Understanding of Economic Modelling (Money demand instability and real exchange rate persistence in the monetary model of USD-JPY exchange rate)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "By using quarterly data over a period of high international capital mobility and volatility (1980:01-2009:04), the results show that the proposed hybrid model provides a coherent long-run relation to explain the dollar-yen exchange rate as opposed to the conventional monetary model."
For more information on this research see: Money demand instability and real exchange rate persistence in the monetary model of USD-JPY exchange rate. Economic Modelling, 2014;40():42-51. Economic Modelling can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Uxbridge,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal