Study Findings from CMRDI Provide New Insights into Nanoparticles (Environmental remediation of aqueous nitrate solutions by photocatalytic reduction using Pd/NaTaO3 nanoparticles)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from CMRDI, "The catalytic performance of the samples in the photoreduction of nitrate under visible light was determined. The UV-vis analysis indicated that a red shift occurred after Pd was loaded onto NaTaO3."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The maximum reduction efficiency was 100%, which was obtained using 0.6 wt% Pd/NaTaO3 after a reaction time of 50 min."
For more information on this research see: Environmental remediation of aqueous nitrate solutions by photocatalytic reduction using Pd/NaTaO3 nanoparticles.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton