The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Finally, the surface morphology of E. coil DPD2794 bacteria cells before and after carbon-based nanomaterials treatment was observed using a field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM), from which morphological changes from the presence of carbon-based nanomaterials were observed and discussed."
For more information on this research see: Influence of carbon-based nanomaterials on lux-bioreporter Escherichia coli. Talanta, 2014;126():208-213. Talanta can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season