Studies from Autonomous University Further Understanding of Breast Cancer (A novel quinoline molecular probe and the derived functionalized gold nanoparticles: Sensing properties and cytotoxicity studies in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The cellular uptake of the hybrid system GNPs@L was studied using confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM)."
For more information on this research see: A novel quinoline molecular probe and the derived functionalized gold nanoparticles: Sensing properties and cytotoxicity studies in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low