% chg: +1.4%
The maker of home appliances reported a quarterly adjusted profit of
The staffing and risk-consulting services company's second-quarter earnings topped expectations. Earnings rose 19% to
The company reported positive trial test results of Phase 3 clinical trials of its breast cancer treatment, Neratinib. Puma plans to file for regulatory approval for Neratinib in 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore