Soybean futures are settling higher as forecasts for dry weather pulled prices up from their lows for the year.
Favorable weather conditions have pummeled prices for crop futures in recent weeks. On Tuesday, soybean prices hit their lowest settlement price since
Weather forecasts say the Midwest could receive less rain than previously projected.
In other trading, contracts for precious and industrial metals barely budged.
The benchmark U.S. crude oil contract gained
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment