Aviation management has historically been highly fragmented, paper-based and slow. SkyWard is digitizing the environment to connect commercial operators, regulators, and insurers on a global platform that operates at the speed of the market.
"Commercial aerial robotics will be as common to our infrastructure as the smartphone - a physical extension of the internet which will allow users to exchange information, and even physical product like never before," said SkyWard CEO
The SkyWard system allows businesses to focus on flying rather than the time-consuming tasks of regulatory compliance, risk management, and manual record keeping. The software offers custom tools including a cloud-based workflow to stay in compliance, a GIS overlay map with up-to-date airspace rules and guidelines, automated flight logs, and a unique and secure digital identity that can be used with regulators and insurers around the world.
"SkyWard is in a position to influence the direction of the unmanned aerial market and deliver the solution required to make commercial drones a safe and viable business model," said
Keywords for this news article include: SkyWard, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days