Researchers from LFB Biotechnology Report New Studies and Findings in the Area of Chromatography (LC-MS analysis of polyclonal IgGs using IdeS enzymatic proteolysis for oxidation monitoring)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from LFB Biotechnology, "Separation of the four IgG subclasses was achieved using a diphenyl column and UV/MS detections were used for quantification and characterization. Several oxidized Fc/2 fragments generated by stress conditions were resolved and oxidized methionines were identified."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This procedure can be used to monitor the oxidative status of IVIG preparations during formulation or stability studies."
For more information on this research see: LC-MS analysis of polyclonal IgGs using IdeS enzymatic proteolysis for oxidation monitoring.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Leblanc, LFB Biotechnol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006