The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Higher organic matter removal from wastewater and complete elimination of microorganism, along with improved power output, demonstrates effectiveness of hypochlorite as catholyte."
For more information on this research see: Simultaneous organic matter removal and disinfection of wastewater with enhanced power generation in microbial fuel cell. Bioresource Technology, 2014;163():328-334. Bioresource Technology can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Kharagpur,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore