QTRM 7.0 offers clients numerous additional tangible benefits resulting from many new features, including these highlights:
• Sophisticated Cost Pass Through – improve recoupment and resulting margins by automatically assigning costs such as tariff charges and losses
• Accounting Close with Automated PPAs – ensure financial control and simplify recordkeeping by locking closed positions and automating the generation and tracking of prior period adjustments (PPAs)
• Comprehensive Sales Tax Management – ensure tax compliance and save time by automating sales tax collection and reporting
About Quorum Trading & Risk Management
QTRM makes energy trading and risk management (ETRM) easy through a unique approach that combines ease-of-use, including intuitive position reporting, with cost effectiveness, including significantly reduced deployment effort, and all from a trusted energy solutions provider.
QTRM is a next generation full-featured, front-to-back office energy trading and risk management solution used by companies with exposure to energy commodities to cost-effectively manage their energy commodity operations including deal/position capture, market data management, position reporting, risk analyses, credit management, logistics, settlements, and more. QTRM was developed using the latest industry-standard
Quorum offers its clients the option to utilize the QTRM software as a service through Quorum's SSAE16 certified Cloud services.
Quorum offers an integrated suite of business applications for companies that produce, gather, process, transport, store, distribute, and market crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, LNG, and power. The Quorum suite includes software solutions that manage operational, administrative, financial, and transactional business processes for energy. Products within the suite offer inherent integration to support data flow across the value chain, and are also capable of operating stand-alone.
Founded in 1998, Quorum employs over 400 staff operating out of
http://www.qbsol.com 713.430.8601 info(at)qbsol(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/qtrm/version7/prweb12034877.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas