Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
The Board determined that Ms. Gregg is an independent director pursuant to the
The Board appointed Ms. Gregg to serve on the Board's Compensation Committee.
Ms. Gregg will receive compensation as a non-employee director in accordance with the Company's non-employee director compensation practices described in the Company's proxy statement for its annual meeting of stockholders, filed
A copy of the Company's press release announcing the election is attached hereto as exhibit 99.1 and is hereby incorporated by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star