The minutes of the BoE's recent monetary policy committee meeting, due at
The Bank of
The Governer Mark Carney is scheduled to participate in a debate on the Global Economy in
The pound rose to 2-year highs of 0.7884 against the euro and 1.5406 against the Swiss franc, from early lows of 0.7893 and 5390, respectively. If the pound extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 0.77 against the euro and 1.55 against the franc.
Moving away from an early low of 1.7057 against the US dollar, the pound climbed to 1.7072. The pound may test resistance near the 1.71 region.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World