Under this new agreement, Anitian will provide information security assessment and compliance services to Xiologix clients. Xiologix will assume Anitian's technology resale business, and will help Anitian's clients with storage, networking, unified communications, and virtualization solutions.
"We are excited to be working with the Xiologix team," said
"This partnership is a true win-win for our clients," said
Under the agreement, Anitian and Xiologix will remain independent companies, with joint marketing and sales efforts.
At Anitian, we believe information security will make the world a better place, and that begins with great leaders. In this age of advanced persistent threats, data breaches, and aggressive hacking, high-performance businesses need a new kind of security and a new kind of IT leader. Anitian delivers a comprehensive set of security intelligence services that enlighten, protect, and empower organizations and business leaders to greatness.
Xiologix is a leading provider of innovative information technology (IT) solutions serving corporate and public-sector customers, with special expertise in select markets, including healthcare and distribution. We provide technology solutions – including hardware, software and services – to help customers resolve their most complicated IT needs. Our expertise includes enterprise architecture and high availability, infrastructure optimization, storage and resource management, identity management and business continuity.
# # #
503.691.4364 Ext 254
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12037712.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'