In a statement ahead of its annual general meeting Wednesday,
Parcel business Collect+ saw volumes increase by 43% to over 4.0 million transactions in the period, compared with 2.8 million last year, but costs have also increased. said the company.
"Our retail businesses are continuing to generate satisfactory growth this year. Combining the mobile and online businesses under the unified group brand should unlock better growth opportunities for the group over time. We have increased development, marketing and IT spend in the first half, the benefits of which are expected in the second half of the year and therefore, profit growth will be lower than net revenue growth in the first half," Taylor said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site