In a statement ahead of its annual general meeting Wednesday,
Parcel business Collect+ saw volumes increase by 43% to over 4.0 million transactions in the period, compared with 2.8 million last year, but costs have also increased. said the company.
"Our retail businesses are continuing to generate satisfactory growth this year. Combining the mobile and online businesses under the unified group brand should unlock better growth opportunities for the group over time. We have increased development, marketing and IT spend in the first half, the benefits of which are expected in the second half of the year and therefore, profit growth will be lower than net revenue growth in the first half," Taylor said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'