As per the contract, Osmoflo will be design and deliver a membrane-based ultrafiltration system including chemical dosing, chlorination and other mechanical equipment.
Osmoflo will also be responsible for carrying out all site installation and civil works associated with the project and commissioning.
The treated water released from the proposed plant would be used for irrigation purpose in the region. After commissioning and testing, the wastewater treatment plant would be handed over to the
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays