The kiwi strengthened to a 1-week high of 1.5492 against the euro, from an early low of 1.5553.
The kiwi recovered from its prior lows of 0.8658 against the greenback and 88.10 against the yen and rose to 0.8688 and 87.85,respectively.
The kiwi is likely to eye resistance around 0.875 against the greenback, 89.00 against the yen and 1.535 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore