New Proteomics Findings from
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "As the last few years have witnessed a major expansion of the microfluidics systems, a few considerations on ETD in combination with chip-based nanoelectrospray (nanoESI) as a platform for high throughput top-down proteomics are also presented."
For more information on this research see: Recent developments and applications of electron transfer dissociation mass spectrometry in proteomics. Amino Acids, 2014;46(7):1625-1634. Amino Acids can be contacted at: Springer Wien, Sachsenplatz 4-6, PO Box 89, A-1201
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Timisoara,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller