New Inflammation Findings from D.L. Bunzen and Co-Researchers Reported (Middle ear packing materials: comparison between absorbable hemostatic gelatine sponge and sugarcane biopolymer sponge in rats)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "This experimental study aimed to investigate the inflammatory effects of the sugarcane biopolymer sponge (BP) in the rat middle ear compared with absorbable gelatin sponge (AGS). Prospective experimental study design. Thirty adult female Wistar rats were allocated to receive the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The sponge
For more information on this research see: Middle ear packing materials: comparison between absorbable hemostatic gelatine sponge and sugarcane biopolymer sponge in rats.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting D.L. Bunzen, Univ Fed Pernambuco UFPE??
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year