New Inflammation Findings from D.L. Bunzen and Co-Researchers Reported (Middle ear packing materials: comparison between absorbable hemostatic gelatine sponge and sugarcane biopolymer sponge in rats)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "This experimental study aimed to investigate the inflammatory effects of the sugarcane biopolymer sponge (BP) in the rat middle ear compared with absorbable gelatin sponge (AGS). Prospective experimental study design. Thirty adult female Wistar rats were allocated to receive the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The sponge
For more information on this research see: Middle ear packing materials: comparison between absorbable hemostatic gelatine sponge and sugarcane biopolymer sponge in rats.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting D.L. Bunzen, Univ Fed Pernambuco UFPE??
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals