New Findings from Adam Mickiewicz University Describe Advances in Essential Amino Acids (Physicochemical and sorption properties of multi-walled carbon nanotubes decorated with silver nanoparticles)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Thermogravimetric measurements of the samples after L-phenylalanine adsorption proved that for temperatures from the range similar to 160-250 degrees C, the condensation of L-phenylalanine molecules takes place on the nanotubes surface leading to formation of peptides that desorb into the gas phase at similar to 270 degrees C."
For more information on this research see: Physicochemical and sorption properties of multi-walled carbon nanotubes decorated with silver nanoparticles.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting J. Goscianska, Adam Mickiewicz Univ, Fac Chem, Lab Appl Chem, PL-61614 Poznan,
Keywords for this news article include: Poznan,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton