New Biomimetics Findings from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Based on this finding, we believe that the artificial nanochannel can be used for practical Arg-sensing devices, and be applied in a biological environment."
For more information on this research see: Design and Fabrication of a Biomimetic Nanochannel for Highly Sensitive Arginine Response in Serum Samples.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low