New Algorithms Study Findings Have Been Reported by
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The data intensive video analytics (VA) algorithms such as background modeling, connected component labeling and single view object tracking are implemented in the FPGA using an efficient fix-point based architecture. Each back-end video server is equipped with a storage and graphics processing units for supporting high-level VA and other processing algorithms such as video decompression/display, mean depth estimation and consistent labeling. A real-time prototype system was constructed to illustrate the architecture and VA algorithms involved."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Satisfactory results were obtained for both publicly available data set and real surveillance video data."
For more information on this research see: On the Hardware/Software Design and Implementation of a High Definition Multiview Video Surveillance System.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays