Monitoring team conducts surprise visits to various branches of
Following is the text of press note issued by
On the directives of the Chairperson Prime Minister's Youth Programme Maryam Nawaz Sharif, a monitoring team headed by Advisor to Chairperson, MNA Ms.
The monitoring team was apprised by the senior management of the
The senior bank management informed that the loan approval decision would be centralized at the head office level in order to avoid unnecessary delays at the branch level in disbursing loans to the potential beneficiaries and all the regional heads have been directed to facilitate the successful applicants of the PMYBLS by establishing dedicated counters at all the branches of the NBP.
The PMYP Team was further apprised on the region wise status and progress of the PMYBLS. It was decided that a proper monitoring mechanism with status update of the loan beneficiaries would be installed to track the progress of loan disbursement by the bank.
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +92-51-9252323 and +92-51-9252324
Fax: +92-51-9252325 and +92-51-9252326
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton