LG announced the launching of a new LG G3 Cat.6, expanding its flagship G3 smartphone.
The new device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 quad-core processor instead of the 801 present in the normal G3.
It comes with same features as normal G3, which include 5.5-inch Quad-HD display, 13MP rear camera with laser auto-focus and OIS+, 3000 mAh battery and Android 4.4.2. The smartphone will only be released in 32GB storage + 3GB RAM version and there will be a microSD card slot with support upto 128GB.
The smartphone is available in Metallic Black, Silk White and Gold Shine colour options.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'