Expecting it to contribute about 40% of its earnings from smartphones in the latter half of the current fiscal year and bring its market share to 10% by March end,
Speaking at the launch of the 5.5-inch smartphone, a senior official of LG India called G3 as the most important phone for the firm in this year.
The official added that the device will take at least 40% of LG's general smartphone business in the latter half.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes