The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Thursday morning slightly lower on solid buying following a smooth auction of 20-year government bonds the previous day.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.525 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.07 point to 146.00 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy