The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended slightly lower Wednesday on buying after a smooth auction of 20-year government bonds.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.530 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Tuesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.08 point to 145.93 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed