The transactions will extend debt maturities and substantially reduce cash interest expense. Funds affiliated with
"These transactions reflect the strength of our service offering and business outlook, and allow inVentiv Health to invest in incremental growth opportunities and enhance our capabilities as a leading healthcare services provider to the global biopharmaceutical industry," said inVentiv Health CEO
Keywords for this news article include: inVentiv Health, inVentiv
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades