Second quarter profits were up 129 per cent from Dh27.3 million in the same period last year.
"In the second quarter, we have once again delivered stellar results, driven by the company's continuing efforts at consistent delivery of committed volumes," stated
The company, which announced the mixed-use ÂThe Atria' development in business bay this year, reported a half-year profit of Dh114.6 million, up 145 per cent on the first half of 2013.
Deyaar also said on Wednesday that it plans to expand its product mx through high profile launches in the hospitality sector.
"Going forward in 2014,
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low