Optical fiber sensor (OFS) is a new type of sensor with light wave as a carrier and optical fiber as a medium, possessing high sensitivity, interference immunity, anti-corrosion, high-pressure resistance and other merits, thus being widely used in national defense, petrochemical, electric power, infrastructure, medical, etc.
At present, all countries in the world are energetically carrying out the R&D and application of optical fiber sensing technology, among them,
Since the research and application of optical fiber sensor in the 1970s,
The promising prospect of Chinese fiber optic sensor industry has attracted many domestic enterprises such as
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-and-china-fiber-optic-sensor-industry-report-2013-2018-market-report.html .
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=198414 .
Global and China Fiber Optic Sensor Industry Report, 2013-2018 by ResearchInChina mainly covers the followings:
* Global and
* Global fiber optic sensor industry status (market size and structure) as well as development of major countries, etc.;
* Development environment, market status, major projects, etc. of fiber optic sensor industry in
* Market status of 4 kinds of optical fiber sensor products as well as status quo of optical fiber sensor related industries e.g. optical fiber, optical fiber connector;
* Operation, optical fiber sensor business, etc. of 4 international and 8 domestic companies.
Explore more market research reports on Sensors at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/electronics/sensors .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements.
+1 888 391 5441
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters