Optical fiber sensor (OFS) is a new type of sensor with light wave as a carrier and optical fiber as a medium, possessing high sensitivity, interference immunity, anti-corrosion, high-pressure resistance and other merits, thus being widely used in national defense, petrochemical, electric power, infrastructure, medical, etc.
At present, all countries in the world are energetically carrying out the R&D and application of optical fiber sensing technology, among them,
Since the research and application of optical fiber sensor in the 1970s,
The promising prospect of Chinese fiber optic sensor industry has attracted many domestic enterprises such as
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-and-china-fiber-optic-sensor-industry-report-2013-2018-market-report.html .
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=198414 .
Global and China Fiber Optic Sensor Industry Report, 2013-2018 by ResearchInChina mainly covers the followings:
* Global and
* Global fiber optic sensor industry status (market size and structure) as well as development of major countries, etc.;
* Development environment, market status, major projects, etc. of fiber optic sensor industry in
* Market status of 4 kinds of optical fiber sensor products as well as status quo of optical fiber sensor related industries e.g. optical fiber, optical fiber connector;
* Operation, optical fiber sensor business, etc. of 4 international and 8 domestic companies.
Explore more market research reports on Sensors at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/electronics/sensors .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements.
+1 888 391 5441
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore