A positive reaction to the latest batch of earnings new may contribute to some early strength on
The upward momentum for
Beverage and snack giant
Shares of Apple (AAPL) are showing a more modest move to the upside after the tech giant reported third quarter earnings that exceeded estimates but on revenues that were slightly shy of expectations. The company's fourth quarter revenue guidance was also a touch soft.
While the earnings news may generate some buying interest, lingering geopolitical concerns may limit any early upside for the markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips