A positive reaction to the latest batch of earnings new may contribute to some early strength on
The upward momentum for
Beverage and snack giant
Shares of Apple (AAPL) are showing a more modest move to the upside after the tech giant reported third quarter earnings that exceeded estimates but on revenues that were slightly shy of expectations. The company's fourth quarter revenue guidance was also a touch soft.
While the earnings news may generate some buying interest, lingering geopolitical concerns may limit any early upside for the markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes