A partnership agreement has been signed by AJW and Thales for the repair of avionics equipment on
Under this industrial sharing partnership and related exclusivity, both the parties will operate worldwide as true partners predefining repair activities for each company per equipment lines.
FranÇois Piolet, vice president and general manager EuMEA Thales Avionics Services Worldwide, commented This agreement demonstrates Thales willingness to secure a valuable MRO partnership. The agreement signed with AJW is a perfect example of a business model that will bring growth to both parties involved and important customer benefits.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV