KEY RATING DRIVERS
The affirmations of the Deutsche Bank Securities COMM 2010-C1 are based on the overall stable performance of the underlying collateral pool.
As of the
There are no delinquent or specially serviced loans. Four loans (8.1%) are on the master servicer's watchlist of which two (5.7%) are considered Fitch Loans of Concern and are in the transaction's largest 15 loans.
The largest Fitch Loan of Concern is
The second Fitch loan of concern, is a loan secured by a 195,326 sf office complex,
All classes maintain a Stable Outlook. Due to the recent issuance of the transaction and stable performance, Fitch does foresee negative ratings migration until a material economic or asset level event changes the transaction's overall portfolio-level metrics. If the Fitch Loans of Concern default and/or transfer to the special servicer, negative rating outlooks or negative rating actions on the junior classes are possible. However, given the significant expected paydown due to the high percentage of maturing loans in 2015, the expected increase in credit enhancement may mitigate an increase in expected losses.
Fitch has affirmed the following classes:
Fitch does not rate the interest-only class XW-B or the
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
U.S. Fixed-Rate Multiborrower CMBS Surveillance and Re-REMIC Criteria
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes