A finance ministry official expects ministry profits to come in approximately
“The deduction percentage for accounts and funds has been reduced to 10% from 20% in last year’s budget in order to enable provinces to undertake their role in local development processes,” said a ministry official who preferred to remain anonymous.
The law tying the funds to the budget for this year stipulated that the
Under the FY 2013/2014 budget, the general budget was to receive 20% of the profits of private accounts and funds.
“It seems that corruption is the largest authority in
Eissa said revenues from the accounts and specials funds is more than
Baher Atlam, a professor of public finance at
Despite seeing the special fund's survival as inevitable, Atlam said: “The special fund must be subject to oversight from the
The official said the
The fiscal deficit target for the FY 2014/2015 budget is
The official added that there will be a reduction from the fund's cumulative revenue versus the one-time reduction under former president
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy