Facebook's more than a billion users reportedly use mobile devices to go online that amounts to 62 percent of the company's overall advertising tallies in the second quarter.
Facebook's sales from mobile devices are increasing at a rapid pace.
Almost 1.1 billion users accessed the site at least once using a mobile device.
Zuckerberg further said that he intended to go slow and make greater profits in the long run.
The company gave extensive details on advertising and other items. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy