Originally formed by global Aerospace & Defense (A&D) industry leaders, Exostar provides proven cloud-based solutions to improve collaboration, information sharing and supply chain management to thousands of companies who work closely with government agencies. This new certification will allow Exostar customers collaborating with federal agencies to utilize Exostar-issued digital Medium Level of Assurance certificates for authentication and sharing sensitive information in a secure environment that encompasses partnering companies or government agencies.
"Accessing and maintaining a trusted environment is critical to a DoD vendor's ability to effectively collaborate on all elements of development, manufacturing and delivery of complex defense systems," said
Keywords for this news article include: Aerospace, Exostar.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters