The airline's second-quarter earnings topped analysts' expectations, as passengers flew more miles at higher average fares and fuel spending declined.
The drug developer cut its full-year earnings forcast after reporting a decline in quarterly profit, partly on lower sales.
The biotechnology company reported positive results from a key late-stage study of a potential breast-cancer treatment.
The technology company said quarterly profit rose at its highest rate in two years as shipments of iPhones jumped 13 percent.
The technology company reported lower-than-expected revenue and set its revenue guidance below
The biotechnology company's financial results topped expectations on multiple sclerosis drug sales and it boosted its guidance.
The maker of surgical systems and devices reported a drop in quarterly profit, but the results topped
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say