Data on Supercomputing Discussed by Researchers at
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The experimental results indicate that our technique can significantly decrease the average and peak temperature compared to Linux standard scheduler, and two well-known thermal management techniques: PDTM and TAS."
For more information on this research see: Proactive task migration with a self-adjusting migration threshold for dynamic thermal management of multi-core processors.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting B. Salami, Univ Tehran, Sch Elect & Comp Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million