Coupa was selected based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media attention. Coupa and the AlwaysOn Global 250 companies will be honored at AlwaysOn's 12th annual Innovation Summit at the
"As the expansion of the mobile and cloud markets continue, the companies on this year's AlwaysOn Global 250 are racing to provide business and consumer users with the best products and services. The new generation of hardware and software solutions is making it possible for businesses to become even more efficient and profitable," says
"We are thrilled to be named a Global 500 award winner," said
The AlwaysOn Global 250 winners were selected from among thousands of domestic and international technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and industry insiders. The AlwaysOn editorial team conducted a rigorous three-month selection process to finalize the 2014 list.
A full list of all the AlwaysOn Global 250 winners can be found on the AlwaysOn website at: www.aonetwork.com About Coupa Software Founded in 2006,
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation