The Canadian rose to a 6-1-/2-month high of 1.4421 against the euro, from an early low of 1.4466. At yesterday's close, the loonie was trading at 1.4458 against the euro.
Moving away from early lows of 1.0740 against the US dollar and 94.44 against the yen, the loonie climbed to a 5-day high of 1.0716 and a 6-day high of 94.58, respectively.
If the loonie extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 1.43 against the euro, 1.06 against the greenback and 95.32 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World