"Our decision to offer an active equity ETF - particularly at this early juncture in the market's development - is right in line with our history of anticipating the needs of investors and offering innovative solutions to satisfy those needs. From our convertible strategy launched in 1979 to our market neutral income strategy launched in 1990 and our long/short strategy in 2013, Calamos has always been a leader in developing innovative solutions that help our clients navigate the evolving investment landscape. To that end, we believe actively managed ETFs represent an investment option whose time has come," said
"Active equity ETFs are a logical extension of our long-held belief in active management and enable us to serve investors who prefer the ETF product structure and appreciate the benefits of transparency. CFGE offers ETF investors a way to access a similar strategy to that which is available in a mutual fund format, and reflects Calamos' commitment to the actively managed ETF space," said
For more information about the fund, including a video featuring the Global Co-Chief Investment Officers discussing the Active Equity ETF opportunity for investors, please visit www.Calamos.com/ActiveETF or call 844.922.5226.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal