ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22072014 -
The deal, worth
AGR Holdings AS is the petroleum services division of
Age Landro, CEO of AGR, commented: 'AGR has enjoyed a strong market position and experienced great growth over the last few years whilst operating across all the main oil and gas hubs. We have grown by 13% annually over the last five years and have established ourselves as a truly global business.
'Moving forward we are very excited to be partnering with
Silverfleet partner, Adrian Yurkwich, who will join AGR's management board, commented: 'This investment offers an opportunity to back an excellent team that is providing the highest quality integrated solutions for the entire field life cycle of upstream oil and gas.
'We look forward to working with AGR's management team to further expand its operations internationally.'
AGR delivers well, HSEQ, reservoir and field management services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company also offers rig access management, consultancy manpower, expert software solutions and tailored training.
Since 2000 AGR has completed over 500 well projects in 25 countries on six continents and completed more than 1,000 reservoir studies only in five years. AGR has offices in
Tel: +47 92 06 11 82
Tel: +47 918 06 910
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays