The products will improve the current value proposition that the member banks can offer their customers, a spokesman for the company said.
The first product is the new Instant Issuance Service where the member bank can issue on-the-spot Europay,
This is a first in the market and will improve the turnaround time for the banks customers significantly, the spokesman said.
The second product is the new online Loyalty Redemption service with an ecosystem of partners like airlines, hotels, car-rentals, retailers, sporting events, etc.
Customers can redeem their reward points online through the banks web portal and the entire redemption process will be hassle-free, the spokesman added.
The third product is the mobile-based Interactive Equated Payment Plan service where a cardholder can opt to convert his high value retail transactions to an easy instalment plan.
By using the AFS SMS gateway, the member banks can offer attractive payment plans to their cardholders and the entire transaction can be completed on the mobile by using a one-time password.
We are delighted to launch these new products for our member banks and this further strengthens our position as the leader in the payment industry in the
We will continue to invest in new products/technologies and in the fourth quarter we will be launching other new products and services.
AFS is the regions leading provider of electronic payments and consumer-finance outsourcing services.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples