The serial number for this application is 85809552.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Laboratory equipment for use in the field of medical diagnostics, namely, automation equipment to automate the decapping and sorting of laboratory samples and tubes, online sample storage, sample transport, centrifugation, sample resealing and desealing, and aliquoting; data management and laboratory computer hardware; data management and laboratory automation systems comprised of computer hardware and software for use in the field of medical diagnostics.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million