"The Dutch people have stood by us during times of great difficulty throughout our history and in this, your hour of need, we stand by you," the Congressmen wrote. "We will work with you to ensure that those responsible for this grave injustice are held to account."
The full text of the letter to Ambassador Bekink is below:
Dear Ambassador Bekink:
It was with great sadness that we received the news that 193 Dutch nationals were among the 298 people who lost their lives as a result of the shooting down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 on
On behalf of the members of the
We pledge our support, our sympathies and the resources at our disposal to you and the people of
Read this original document at: http://vanhollen.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/van-hollen-huizenga-offer-condolences-for-those-lost-on-flight-mh17-in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment