KEEPING SCORE: Dow Jones industrial average futures rose 53 points, or 0.3 percent, to 17,037 as of
MORE BURRITOS: After the market closed Monday,
BONDS AND OIL: Bond prices dipped in the market for U.S. Treasurys, nudging the yield on the 10-year note to 2.49 percent from 2.47 percent late Monday. Benchmark U.S. crude oil fell
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades