Bureaus would be able to sustain the same look and feel of their websites, while running them from the common platform within the agency.
The department would save on software licensing fees paying for none instead of nine from this new open source platform.
The platform would be constructed by DOI over the next three months, holding workshops to distinguish bureau needs and training employees in Drupal.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say