The winners were selected by a panel of judges that are specialists in the mobile sector including figures with much experience and insight into the dynamic mobile marketplace. According to the judges,
The MobiFLOW mobile image processing platform was recognized for driving optimized self-service processes via mobile devices, such as applications for depositing checks, paying bills, opening new accounts and more. MobiFLOW offers the highest quality mobile capture and recognition of documents in any size or format. Its technological superiority optimizes quality assurance, security and user experience.
The Mobile Innovations Awards were launched to recognize excellence and innovation in mobile commercial use. Awards were presented to winners at a gala event sponsored by Prime Sponsor TSYS, plus Award Sponsors Monitise Create and Paythru, which took place on
TIS is proud to be recognized as an innovator among this distinguished group of mobile solution providers, and most importantly as a provider whose apps understand and fulfill the needs of savvy consumers using mobile devices to simplify daily tasks. remarked
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities