BankservAfrica has announced a partnership with Lusis Payments to offer Tango, a payment switching and processing software solution, in
BankservAfrica's interoperable switching platform started operating on Tango software in
This reseller deal enables BankservAfrica to provide the Tango transaction switching service for switching, authenticating and authorising transactions across multiple channels such as ATM, point-of-sale (POS), real-time credits (RTC) and the real-time account verification service (AVS-R).
The BankservAfrica executive responsible for this solution,
Van der Merwe said : 'Tango allows for individual scalability for clients large and small, while reducing costs. With the drive to implement modern payment systems in
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'