Sense Financial president,
The club holds regular meetings once a month, where Sam and a guest speaker will offer tips and knowledge in real estate investment. The next meeting is scheduled to start with an hour of networking and then another hour or more of trainings and discussion.
In the next meeting,
At the meeting, Dmitriy will talk about the solutions in details and reveal how they can help investors expand their portfolio to include real estate assets. With a Self Directed IRA or Solo 401k, investors can now choose rental properties, residential homes, trust deeds, notes, and much more for their retirement accounts. Better yet, they can now take control of their small business retirement plans without the need for a custodian.
Sense Financial is
To learn more information about Solo 401(k) for self-employed real estate agents, please visit sensefinancial.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12036031.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays